Unilift AP Basic pumps are single-stage pumps (AP35B, AP50B) with vortex impeller. All Unilift AP Basic pumps are made of stainless steel, with a composite baseplate. The Unilift AP Basic range is designed for submerged operation, either free-standing on the base plate or installed using an auto coupling.
Features and benefits
- Unilift AP is for permanent or temporary free-standing installations.
- Most components are made of stainless steel. Cable fitted by means of a plug. Available in both automatic and manual versions. Single-phase versions have an integrated thermal switch.
The pumps are suitable for:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Liquids containing fibres from light industry, laundries, etc.
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems