An ideal means of ensuring the cleanliness of drinking water is to use chlorine dioxide (ClO2) as a disinfectant. Chlorine dioxide is highly effective against all types of germs and has a long residual time in the system, meaning that it disinfects even without extracting water. The big advantage of chlorine dioxide over other disinfectants is its effectiveness against biofilms.
The chlorine dioxide production system, Oxiperm 164/166, is the perfect solution for fighting Legionella and other germs in drinking water.
Features and benefits
- On-site preparation of chlorine dioxide
- Easy installation
- Low operating costs
- High operational reliability due to integrated control system
- Adaptable for various water disinfection tasks
- Robust design
Ideal fields of application for Oxiperm 164/166 discrete disinfection of drinking water installations, such as:
- Combating Legionella in building installations of hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, sports facilities and schools
- Drinking water treatment in municipal waterworks
- Irrigation water treatment, e.g. in plant nurseries
- Process water treatment in food & beverage industry
- Cooling water treatment.