The Grundfos CR vertical, multistage, centrifugal in-line pump family works for water supply, water treatment and almost any industrial solution – including those for high-pressure, hot, dangerous, flammable and aggressive liquids.The basic CR pump range is available in four different materials: cast iron, two grades of stainless steel and titanium.
Features and benefits
- Balanced shaft seal
- Wear-resistant bearing material
- Laser-welded impellers
- Energy-optimised pumps (EU minimum efficiency index (MEI)
- benchmark of MEI ≥ 0.70)
- Premium efficiency IE3/IE4 motors
- Easy service, minimimal downtime
- High pressure
- High temperature
- Difficult liquids
The pumps are suitable for:
- Standard: For pumping water-like liquids for distribution of light treatment, we offer our standard CR or the CRI water pump.
- Industrial: We have added further modular solutions to cope with very high pressures, very high temperatures, very aggressive, very corrosive or very dangerous liquids. The industrial range includes the CR, CRI,
- CRN and CRT lines.