The well-known Peerless brand of Grundfos products is based on more than 90 years of experience. Grundfos offers a complete range of Vertical Turbine pumps with unrivalled reliability and engineered technology to match your every need.From standard, off-the-shelf products to custom engineered projects, Grundfos has the solution to meet your needs.
Features and benefits
- Peerless Pump pioneered and patented the ‘double seal’ lateral seal feature to provide increased pump efficiency and extended pump life with focus on the critical surfaces between bowls and impellers
- Wide range of hydraulic and mechanical coverage; offered in numerous material and design configurations – to suit your needs.
- Configuration options allow for custom-engineered construction tailored to suit your requirements while ensuring maximum value, high efficiency and long term pump performance.
- Only manufacturer on the market that utilizes dual bowl bearings to provide extended pump life, utilizing rubber and bronze bearings to protect shaft and impellers against wear in a wide range of operating services
- Potable water NSF 372 certified materials to provide clean water supply to the highest standards
Vertical turbine pumps are used in small, single pump commercial applications to large, multi-pump municipal water supply systems. These pumps are also appropriate for both water transfer, finished water projects, and are widely used in mining and agriculture irrigation.