Unilift KP pumps are submersible drainage pumps suitable for both temporary and permanent free-standing installation. They can be used for pumping drain water or grey wastewater. They are also suitable for installation in collecting tanks.
The Unilift KP is a single-stage drainage pump with semi-open impeller, designed for the pumping of drain water and grey wastewater. All Unilift KP pumps can be supplied with or without a level switch. The variants are designated as A, AV or M, for automatic or manual operation. The Unilift KP-AV variant for narrow pits is supplied with a non-return flap valve for installation in the outlet. The strainer is clipped onto the pump housing.
The Unilift KP. Single-stage, submersible, stainless steel drainage pump in a robust design with upward-pointing discharge port positioned on the top of the pump.The outer casing is made in one piece. The mains cable and the cable of the level switch are both connected to a single, vulcanized, water-tight plug which is inserted in a socket on the hermetically-sealed stator housing. The motor is a single- or three-phase synchronous canned motor with liquid-filled rotor chamber and water-lubricated bearings.
The motor is cooled by the pumped liquid flowing around it.
- Enclosure class: IP 68
- Insulation class: F
The motor incorporates automatic overload protection which cuts out the motor in the event of overload. When it has cooled to normal temperature, the motor restarts automatically.
The Grundfos Unilift KP pumps are designed for the pumping of:
- Water and rainwater in horticulture
- Water from rivers and lakes
- Rainwater, drainage water and water from flooding
- Water for filling/emptying containers, ponds, tanks, etc.
- Effluents from showers, washing machines and sinks below sewer level
- Pool water
- Ditch drainage water
- Groundwater (lowering applications)
- Domestic effluents from septic and sludge-treating systems
- Effluents from viaducts, underpasses, etc.
- Drainage water from garage sprinkler systems.