The DMH 25x and DMH 28x series are extremely robust, high-performance dosing pumps with a full PTFE diaphragm for process engineering applications. They offer extended longevity due to innovative piston diaphragm technology. This series guarantees high dosing accuracy and excellent safety functionality due to a serially integrated diaphragm protection system, integrated pressure relief valve and gedassing valve of the hydraulic system.
DMH – Hydraulic Diaphragm Grundfos Dosing Pumps
Oscillating positive displacement pumps with hydraulic diaphragm control
Technical Data :
Capacity, Q : max 1500 l/h ( pump with two heads : 2 x 1500 l/h )
Pressure, P : max 200 bar
Liquid Temp : max + 90 degree Celcius.
• Oil refinery industry
• Heavy –duty applications
• Drinking-water treatment ( settlement / sludge treatment )
• Pulp / paper and textile industries.
Features and Benefits :
• Designed for heavy-duty operation
• Stroke-length adjustment.
• Servomotor for stroke-length adjusment
• Motor frequwncy control
• Available with API 675 approval
• Available with ATEX approval